Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hey, just watching the end of the office reruns. i enjoy the humor. still working on items for orders to ship out, never ending, looking forward to receiving my new fabric i have ordered.

does not take much to excite me these days. LOL. my blog is being worked on and will soon have some buttons to push, so you will soon be able to push my buttons, unlike how my 17 year old daugther does it. actually she is a very sweet young lady and usually does most things i ask her to do, p.o everyday for me, and i laugh when she gets to go and stand in line for international packages., which is almost everyday now.

i paid something for her recently so she still owes me. the part i did not give her. i keep telling her part of having a car is having the responibility of also maintaining the car. I don't think she gets it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment